Who We Are:
Detoxes’ goal is to spread awareness around the stigma of substance misuse. We are a huge proponent for Collegiate Recovery Programs or CRP. Detoxes allows individuals seeking help for substance misuse to find information and contacts of safe recovery facilities.
Here To Help:
We know that students are our future, and striving to achieve their future goals & objectives, so at Detoxes, we’re offering one scholarship opportunity for exceptional student to meet their financial needs and completing their education.
Reward and Experience:
$500 Detoxes Scholarship Fund will grant to one students to be used towards books / tuition and student must either already be attending a college / university or planning to attend in the upcoming semester.
- A current HS student attending a college or university in the following semester with good academic standing.
- Shows a desire to continue their higher education.
How To Apply:
Applicants will be asked to write 800 words essay on “Can the Collegiate Recovery Program (CRP) help relieve the stigma surrounding substance misuse among students?”.
Once you complete the essay, please email it to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Full name, mobile number and mailing address.
- Name of the college or university that you currently attend or will be attending.
- Proof of the college or university registration that you’re attending.
- Area of Study.
- Essay must be submitted by December 31st, 2018 and winner will be announced by Jan 25th, 2019.
- For questions, please feel free to call @ 239-232-5452.